While we appreciate and occasionally wish we lived in a time of Don Draper, liquid lunches and chain smoking in the office (OK, maybe not the last), we look at things in a different way. We embrace creativity from a place of diversity and possibility. No matter what role we play, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit are essential… even when working with data and analytics.
lmno, one of Western Canada’s longest running and most respected agencies, is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help further shape, define and continue our path to strategic data innovation and excellence across all internal teams and clients within our agency.
Overview of the Role
As part of the Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to work with our amazing clients in a variety of industries and, daily, you will work with a group of innovators and thought leaders in our new office space. To get a taste of our work and company culture, we encourage you to check out our Facebook and Instagram and see for yourself.
Drum roll please…
Hey, does this seem like you?
- You’re someone who drools when you think of data.
- You’re a person who loves to crunch numbers because it’s fun.
- You have a passion for understanding consumer behaviour and getting into people’s heads.
- You possess the ability to balance data with insights in a way people can understand and relate to.
- You are curious. You ask as many questions as you can answer.
- You don’t hesitate to act on what you’re thinking.
- Assist in setting up, optimizing, and reporting on paid digital media campaigns and test new tactics, messaging and audiences to improve CPAs and grow qualified, profitable traffic for our clients.
- Research and leverage industry trends and competitive analyses to inform marketing strategies
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with content, design, product, tech and operations teams to ensure successful execution of marketing programs.
- Track measures of success, identify KPIs to be used to monitor success and benchmark
- Architect, launch and manage analytics and full-funnel tracking strategies for agency roster.
- Analyze data to not only determine what is working/not working, but be able to ‘tell a story’ with the data that is insightful, compelling and actionable
- Decipher the various touchpoints in the customer journey to determine attribution of marketing efforts that allows for ongoing insights and optimization.
What You Bring
- Diploma or certificate with a focus in marketing or digital marketing – equivalent education and experience will be considered.
- Recognition as an SEO, SEM and social advertising expert
- 3–5 years of hands-on experience in creating tracking and digital measurement frameworks
- Proven ability to leverage industry-leading analytics/attribution software, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and social media listening tools such as Sprout Social
- Proven ability to leverage industry leading tag management software, such as Google Tag Manager and Tealium
- Superior data analysis skills with strong knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with digital media platforms, such as Google Ads or Facebook Ads
- Knowledge of industry-leading CRM software, such as Salesforce or HubSpot, considered an asset.
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as HTML, Java and CSS, considered an asset.
What Will Help You Succeed
- You love to share knowledge and explore new ideas.
- You’re open to the ‘unconventional’ way of doing things.
- You can wear multiple hats and always adapt as a team player.
- You have a love for data and its ability to inform.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where priorities change quickly.
- You possess a passion for start-ups and technology.
- You’re entrepreneurial by nature.
- You’re up to date with advertising trends.
Please submit your résumé to Blair French, Chief Growth Officer, at email@example.com by Friday, March 31, 2023. Please include Digital Marketing Specialist in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in LMNO. Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.