Are you looking for an opportunity to take your design skills and ability to inspire others to the next level?
Yes ◻ No ◻
Do you want to work with a team of diverse inspired colleagues and clients?
Yes ◻ No ◻
Are you looking to escape the post-pandemic blues and work with real people, not just digital facsimiles staring back at you blankly across a glowing screen?
Yes ◻ No ◻
If you answered ‘Yes’ to the above questions, this could be an excellent opportunity for you. And frankly us.
We are looking for a strong designer with natural leadership and presentation skills who has passion and experience in a wide array of design solutions for one of our key clients.
Core Responsibilities include
- Developing and overseeing design projects, from conception to delivery
- Designing original pieces, including social media and motion-based graphics as well as infographics.
- Reviewing other designers’ work to ensure it is on brand and finely designed/executed
- Sharing work internally with other team members and presenting work externally to clients in an engaging, compelling manner.
- Generating ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Maintaining brand consistency and hierarchy through a wide variety of marketing projects
To be successful in this role, you should have
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design, typography, and layout techniques.
- Experience executing design-led projects in multiple mediums, including websites, brochures, and promotional pieces.
- Passion and experience speaking to groups about your work in an engaging way
- Experience working with various brands and the ability to translate and elevate an organization’s brand assets in elegant and elevated ways regardless of medium
- A strong passion and understanding of the role well thought out design and messaging can have in conveying an idea and compelling an audience to take action.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a senior designer, graphic designer or similar role
- Portfolio of successful design-led projects
- Hands-on experiences with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign) and web software (Figma, InVision, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- BSC degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
If this role is of interest to you then we would love to hear from you.
- Submit your portfolio with your application via a web link or pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org demonstrating your skills and experience
- Submit a short one-page letter presenting (see what we did there?) why you believe you would be the best fit for this role
- Submit a current resume of your work experience with 3 references.
Thank you for your interest in lmno. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We can’t wait to hear from you!