We’re always looking for new talent.
If you don’t see the job for you (or you don’t see any jobs at all), send us your resume and/or portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org, and if/when we’ve got a spot, we’ll be in touch.
ART DIRECTOR / DESIGNER
Using the power of layout and visual design to simplify and communicate ideas, you are the person who is excited about what is involved in consumer decisions.
Whether that means creating visually powerful layouts to showcase the trip of a lifetime, designing a button that users want to engage with, or helping to make a user’s purchase path simple and enticing, this is the role that is more than just communicating to others, it’s about evoking emotion and helping to guide consumers to make choices and decisions.
We are a forward-thinking, data-driven, kick-ass creative agency. Through our focus on custom solutions to complex, strange and sometimes puzzling challenges, we have carved a name for ourselves in areas including advertising, strategy, content strategy and development, as well as personal and corporate branding.
For over 45 years (without a single grey hair), our unique perspective of the advertising world has given us the focus, honesty and clarity to not only help our clients succeed, but also our people (shout out to the awesome LMNO team).
We don’t work with assholes. (No thank you!)
We are bold and creative.
We push boundaries while creating cool stuff on the daily.
And most importantly, we leave our egos at the door (of our new office, located in the heart of Saskatoon).
Areas of focus for this role
Creating contemporary design systems and visual solutions for direct-marketing campaigns in a variety of mediums within a campaign-based environment
Design in the following areas:
- Print Layout
- Video/Photo Content Screens (Banners/ads, booklets/pdfs, presentations)
- Social Media Assets
- Digital (UX/UI, Experiential, Layout)
- Brand Assets
- Transactional websites designed for both desktop and mobile
- Brainstorming and ideation
Skills and experience
- Proven design skills demonstrating the ability to simplify large amounts of content and lead the viewer or user through complex sales processes
- The ability to interpret information and conduct research when needed
- Creative-minded with the ability to conceptualize engaging ideas
- 3-5 years’ experience as a designer/art director working in multiple mediums with a passion for design-thinking and persuasive design
Please submit your resume and portfolio with at least 5 work samples that demonstrate your creative thinking and ability to communicate and approach challenges in a dynamic way to email@example.com by December 3, 2021.
Only those qualified for an interview will be contacted.
We can’t wait to hear from you!