We’re always looking for new talent.
If you don’t see the job for you (or you don’t see any jobs at all), send us your resume and/or portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org, and if/when we’ve got a spot, we’ll be in touch.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR - PERSUASIVE/DEMAND MARKETING TEAM
If you think a reasonable response rate is how many swipes you get on Tinder, or a solid call to action is “Free Britney!” this may not be the right job for you.
On the other hand, if you love immersing yourself in an environment of creativity, strategy, and innovation while leading the creative direction of national campaigns designed to generate a response from a target audience… then keep reading.
Unlike traditional advertising, Direct or persuasive marketing doesn’t just broadcast to an audience; its purpose is to understand the audience, and to connect with and speak to them personally. Almost as if every piece of communication, whether it is an email, brochure, SMS text message or website, was designed specifically for them.
Balancing strategic and creative thinking with interpersonal skills, you champion innovative concepts designed to work alone or in tandem to persuade an audience to take action. Whether using emotive imagery to connect with an audience, understanding the way that a user engages with a specific medium and ensuring its design takes advantage of this or using language to ask someone to:
Click a button
Donate to a cause
Sign up now
Or learn more
You understand the line between creative expression and commercial reality—You also have an innate need to to keep growing and learning, both in areas involving marketing but also about the psychology of the consumer (i.e.) what makes people tick).
You thrive in a deadline-driven environment (Yes, we realize this is a commonly used phrase but we really live it, and we really love it) and we have a culture which is people focussed, a hell of a lot of fun and we really support each other as a team.
In this role you will (responsibilities)
- Collaborate with a team of experienced persuasive marketer.
- Lead a designer and writer, as well as helping inspire a studio team to produce high-quality communications, from concept to execution, generating an expression of ideas across multiple forms of media including digital, email, web, social, mobile.
- Provide innovative solutions to creative problems, be a thought leader to our team and to our clients and serve as the go-to person when persuasive marketing solutions are needed.
- Lead the creative process during and after new persuasive marketing opportunities and pitches.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional team, creating and leading presentations for clients and then at times developing the tools to allow clients to lead other stakeholders.
- Develop strong client relationships and be seen as a true partner with a deep understanding of persuasive marketing, a client’s business and product offerings.
- Champion strategically-lead persuasive marketing ideas that align with the agency’s goals and client’s expectations.
- Partner effectively with teammates in Strategy, Client Services, and Media to bring the best of you and your team to our clients and the work.
- Work with a team of studio artists – even when you’re not always on the same projects.
- Maintain the quality and consistency of the creative deliverables across all mediums.
- Present work to our clients and their stakeholders with knowledge and expertise.
- Be a champion for our culture and lmno values.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of experience in an agency environment developing and leading persuasive marketing campaigns for B2B and B2C communications.
- Strong interest, knowledge and passion for consumer behavior.
- A stellar portfolio that shows creative range and exceptional attention to detail using technology and a key focus on persuasive/direct marketing including email, digital campaigns, and video.
- Demonstrable ability to produce work that is engaging, using persuasive marketing tactics which are both creative and strategic, consistent in style and quality, and on brand, while avoiding typical marketing jargon.
- Experience collaborating on building presentations presenting work remotely, as well as in person.
Is this you (we really hope so)?
Please submit your resume and portfolio with at least 5 work samples that demonstrate your creative thinking and your ability to communicate and approach challenges in a dynamic way to email@example.com, attention Chief Creative Officer, Garnet McElree.
Only those qualified for an interview will be contacted.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
LMNO is Saskatchewan’s largest marketing consultancy and creative agency. We are looking for someone with a strong desire to learn and grow with our talented Client Services team. This role requires a detail-oriented eye, the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines, and must have the ability to build strong relationships within our agency team.
- Provide support and assistance with day-to-day management of accounts
- Proactive and always up to date on client activities, industries, competitors and trends
- Provide support and backup to LMNO’s Account Managers
- Gather background information to help inform projects and creative briefs
- Lead development of copy decks, contact reports and client presentation content
- Proofread copy, artwork, agency and printers’ proofs
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or related field
- Agency experience is considered an asset
- Demonstrated record of success in project management
- Mastery of Microsoft Office programs including knowledge of the Google Suite of programs
- Working experience with Advantage Software is an asset
- Digital/Social Media Marketing experience
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Do you have the drive and passion to be LMNO’s next Account Coordinator? If so, please send your cover letter and resume addressed to Stephanie Konczarek, Client Services Director, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 3, 2021.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Thank you for your interest in LMNO. Only those qualified for an interview will be contacted.
ART DIRECTOR / DESIGNER
Using the power of layout and visual design to simplify and communicate ideas, you are the person who is excited about what is involved in consumer decisions.
Whether that means creating visually powerful layouts to showcase the trip of a lifetime, designing a button that users want to engage with, or helping to make a user’s purchase path simple and enticing, this is the role that is more than just communicating to others, it’s about evoking emotion and helping to guide consumers to make choices and decisions.
We are a forward-thinking, data-driven, kick-ass creative agency. Through our focus on custom solutions to complex, strange and sometimes puzzling challenges, we have carved a name for ourselves in areas including advertising, strategy, content strategy and development, as well as personal and corporate branding.
For over 45 years (without a single grey hair), our unique perspective of the advertising world has given us the focus, honesty and clarity to not only help our clients succeed, but also our people (shout out to the awesome LMNO team).
We don’t work with assholes. (No thank you!)
We are bold and creative.
We push boundaries while creating cool stuff on the daily.
And most importantly, we leave our egos at the door (of our new office, located in the heart of Saskatoon).
Areas of focus for this role
Creating contemporary design systems and visual solutions for direct-marketing campaigns in a variety of mediums within a campaign-based environment
Design in the following areas:
- Print Layout
- Video/Photo Content Screens (Banners/ads, booklets/pdfs, presentations)
- Social Media Assets
- Digital (UX/UI, Experiential, Layout)
- Brand Assets
- Transactional websites designed for both desktop and mobile
- Brainstorming and ideation
Skills and experience
- Proven design skills demonstrating the ability to simplify large amounts of content and lead the viewer or user through complex sales processes
- The ability to interpret information and conduct research when needed
- Creative-minded with the ability to conceptualize engaging ideas
- 3-5 years’ experience as a designer/art director working in multiple mediums with a passion for design-thinking and persuasive design
Please submit your resume and portfolio with at least 5 work samples that demonstrate your creative thinking and ability to communicate and approach challenges in a dynamic way to email@example.com by December 3, 2021.
Only those qualified for an interview will be contacted.
We can’t wait to hear from you!